Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, August 7, 2017

Letting God.................

Good Morning........
   Its been quite some time since I've actually spent any serious quality time here.
   Well.... its time to get back to it!! 

This past year has been really tough with the passing of my husband ( my love )! 
I've had my good days ... my okay days... and my NOT great days!   I've leaned on God... Yelled at God... begged God.... trusted God... and just plain questioned God. 
Its time to really start letting God take care of me... my family... my life!  I've been living a life on a "rollercoaster" driven by Satan. Even in my good days of loving God and trying to trust Him.   God hasn't been the one in control

This weekend the sermon at church was just what I needed to hear to get me moving again!  I know... all the other sermons in the past should have been too... difference is... this time I had just made a decision the day before that I have had enough!  Enough of Satan being in control.. enough of doubting myself... enough procrastinating... enough of not being the child God has created or called me to be!  
This weekend was the beginning of a new sermon series .....


"How we respond to adversity
will determine the depth of our Faith"

Its been tough.... as I said .... and my response has shown the depth of my faith.... not good!  I'm so very thankful that my Lord God loves me so deeply that He never gives up on me... even when I at times seem to give up on Him.

Now don't get me wrong... I'm still going to have bad days.... but as of today............ I'm "Letting God"  take control!  No more "rollercoaster"   its time to get back on the "path" God has laid out for me!  Will my path be bumpy... absolutely... God clearly tells us that life will not be easy.  But He does say that life will be worth it!

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. ~ James 1:2-4

12 Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. ~James 1:12

Are you tired of riding Satans rollercoaster?   Pull that emergency brake NOW... Jump off and get on God's path of your life He has all laid out for you!  
26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” ~ Matthew 19:26

Well... my dear friends....
I'm off to refill my coffee cup!
Have a marvelous Monday
God Bless

Tammy


No comments: