Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 19, 2017

.:: Thankful Thursday ::.

       🌅
           ☕ ~ So much to be thankful for even when you're not feeling very thankful! 
With this month already half over... and with all the Valentine talk and things in the stores... I find it hard to smile.   Then I think about all the special days after that ... that will be coming all year long.  Every one of them are going to be difficult to get through.... but I'm so thankful for all the ones in the past that I did get to enjoy!  All those memories... all the fun... the smiles... the love!  Oh how thankful I am for those memories!

I'm Thankful for.........

* GOD!!!
* Coffee
* Thursdays
* what little sleep I get... its better than none
* having orders to fill this morning before I head out to run errands with my mom
* almost being done crocheting a gift a dear friend asked me to make
* having more crocheting projects to work on
* coffee
* technology
* communication
* my family
* hot  water
* all the things that surround me in my office that remind me of how loved I am.
* coffee


hugs... love & blessings
.:: Tam ::.

No comments: