Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Starting the New Year.....

..... with a new outlook!

      ☕ Good Morning my dear friends and family!   Hope all is well with everyone!
Some of you may know.... I lost my husband 1 June 2016 ... just 7 months ago.💔  Ken's battle with Leukemia was more than he could take anymore.   Its been a very rough 7 months!  Our 6 children are still hurting everyday.... as am I!
       Christmas was so hard!   We all put on a brave face and did what we needed to do to get through it for the rest of the family.... but at the end of the day... we all fell apart!  Definitely the worst 'first' so far!
        But here it is ... a new year!   New plans... New decisions... New adventures... New outlook!  My dear Ken is with me every day and will help guide me through!  I started a dream of an online business a year ago... selling Flower Seeds.   Ken was such a huge supporter!  He did anything and everything he could to help me get things going so that my business would be a success!  So for him... I am going to work my hardest to make this year... the year my online stores are the success they should be!  

        So my dear friends and family...... Here's to NEW!



God Bless you all
.:: Tammy ::.

No comments: