Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy Birthday to my sweet Michael......




18 years ago today started out to be a pretty scary day as the doctors induced my labor so my precious baby could be born too early for the safety of both our lives. But it ended in the most perfect way with my beautiful boy being placed in his daddy and my arms for us to be trusted with by our great God above to love and raise!
I've always said he was my little hero... with all he has had to go through.
That sweet tiny baby has grown into such a wonderful young man! He ...is one of the most genuine people I know!
I love you Michael Joseph !!!
Your daddy and I are so very proud of you! I can't wait to see what God has in store for you as you travel His path!
Happy Birthday my love!
........my wuv you!.......


Blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: