Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A good day for Baking Cookies.......

YUM............ homemade Chocolate Chip/Walnut Cookies!
I sure hope the family eats these................. because if they dont... I will be forced to eat them all myself. :)

Ever have one of those days when you are just in the baking mood? Well... thats why the cookies. Its cool outside and homemade cookies just seemed like a good idea!
I had made some for after a Concert of Patricks and they were so good... had to make more!

Its funny how the weather will cause you to feel like cooking or baking a certain food. I like to make homemade soups... or chili on cool days... maybe the Winter or just a rainy Spring day.

Okay... all this talk about food has me hungry.... and its lunch time.
I'm outta here!
have a GREAT Day all................
bake some cookies........ :)


hugs... love.... & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: